◆Internal auditor training
Unlike coaching, which focuses on explaining the requirements of ISO9001 standards supplied by many other training companies, our program focuses on the work process. It describes the elements necessary for the work.
Using a tool called “QMS Modeling,” the necessary actions, capabilities, and resources are clarified. Then you will be able to find the requirements by oneself.
By introducing “Clean Language,” a method of questioning without assumptions, and agreeing with the perceptions of both, it is possible to focus on issues such as work mechanisms objectively without touching feelings toward individuals.
Many companies use checklists to conduct internal audits. In this case, you will often be audited with the assumption questions, not getting into the essence of the auditing side’s work, and completing the audit just formally.
Since the auditing staff training we provide focuses on a good understanding of the work of the auditor, the auditor can find essential points on their own. Also, it is possible for both the auditor and auditee to synchronize their thoughts and obtain audit points that can agree with them.
Ennovation Inc. provides two-days workshops. The programs mostly consist of down below.
Day1: Understanding standards
Day2: Practical auditing methods
- I was able to learn how to question as an internal auditor and its key points.
- I was able to understand the benefits of conducting internal audits.
- I was able to understand the meaning of internal audits (essential for business improvement)
- I understand the overall flow of internal audits, the points of focus for conducting audits, and the attitude as an auditor.
- Because there were many practices, it was easy to grasp the content. Since it was the seminar on a group basis, it was a fruitful training to hear various opinions.
- The point was easy to understand because I was able to learn the contents of ISO9001 using the sample.
- I learned of both the point of view of the internal auditor and auditee.
◆The time required to implement
Day 1 (7 hours)
Rough modeling exercises using business examples and learning the connection with QMS standards
Day2 (7 hours)
Without assuming standards, we will learn practical internal audit implementation methods through “Modeling of Organizational Activities.”
*We can tailor suit to customers’ needs based on a requirement. Please feel free to contact us.